Tuesday 10 May 2011

In A Day Dream

Right now I am really in to menswear. I recently had an interview at Ermenegildo Zegna (the best suit maker in the world for men) for a place as a showroom assistant, which has sparked my interest in mens fashion once again! Im keeping my fingers crossed and hope I will have good news at the end of the week... I found these images by Glass Magazine titled 'Hope is a waking dream' Featuring clothes from the likes of Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton and Lanvin. Very plain and relaxed in it's styling and photography. The clothes are elegantly styled with a cool laid back feel. The melancholy looks of the models with their distant gazes and lack of colour the mood is very much a day dream. Lets hope I do not need to day dream also for much longer!







No comments:

Post a Comment