Thursday 16 December 2010

Holiday Wish List!

I love christmas! Its a chance to stock up on new clothes and accessories thanks to Santa and the January sales! My new year nail colour is going to have to be Chanel's Riva nail varnish, the light blue is the nail 'it' colour of the season for me (If I can find it before it sells out) Also All Saints t-shirts are amazing to throw over skinny jeans for an edgy look with their grungy prints. I was thinking in maybe in investing in a trilby.... i'm not sure about it I need to try it on when I get back to England and raid Topshop! The one thing I am desperate for is a pair of boots!! These ones from new look are perfect for me. I go crazy for jewellery, right now i'm loving deco pieces i'm going to have to buy the ring from Accessorize! 



Nail Varnish - Chanel    Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics    
Ring - Accessorize   Top - All Saints  Boots - New Look 
Necklace - Accessorize  Trilby - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeoussss !!!

    I love every single thing.... Lets hope you have been a good girl this year!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete