Monday 17 January 2011

Dirk Bikkemberg A/W 11-12 Backstage

This morning I was all excited to be a dresser for Bikkembergs show, the call time was 8:15 so I was up early!! When I finally managed to work out how to get in these army barracks for the show, I have to say I was bitterly disappointed with the model talent and also the collection. For A/W Bikkemberg decided to have coloured heavy knits (staple for winter) double breasted coats and 3/4 leggings........in the middle of winter having bare legs with a massive heavy coat to me looks ridiculous. Anyway the choice of models was average big muscle men with a mediocre collection the look lacked personality.  Every look seemed the same but with different punches of colour of orange and lime green mixed with black and greys. Oh well better luck next time with the women's shows in February!


My model Claudio from Brazil

Claudio's outfits consisted of short leggings and a giant grey knit and second look of grey trousers and coat boots and an orange top.....to be really mean I don't know why they even showed this collection...sorry!


Mr. Bikkemberg himself



No comments:

Post a Comment