Sunday 13 March 2011

A Brief Venetian Holiday

As a spur on the moment decision me and my friends went for a day trip to Venice as it's close to Milan! Waking up at 5.30 in the morning however was a downer as we had to catch the train early. The day was beautiful and mild as we left rainy Milan behind we didn't want to leave Venice! Only the other week it was Carnevale  so confetti was still flying around the streets like coloured sprinkles. One of the most beautiful cities in the world every little street I had something to photograph and you cant help but think what it was like living there hundreds of years ago with Gondola's floating all around. The buildings are just beautiful to look at as they are all different and coloured. We took Taxi boats all round the canals to have a better view of the city and was amazing even though I do have a fear of small boats so I was firmly gripping the rail behind my friends taking pictures trying not to freak out... Enjoy the pictures and make sure that you get to Venice in the near future!











No comments:

Post a Comment