Monday 7 March 2011

No Style Crime Here...

With this post today I wanted to celebrate my sister for getting her work placement next year in London at a Law firm being a 'Personal Injury' Lawyer for her third year at University! To Celebrate this occasion I came across these images by Vogue Russia March 2011 issue..... Who would of ever of thought that Law and Fashion go together so well!? This editorial is full of intrigue and killer fashion looks you cant help but wonder what this story is all about? This is the first time I have come across an editorial with this theme of prosecution in court something really different that no other magazine has done before (to my knowledge) so a BIG well done to my sister Giulia and I hope to see her in court dressed like this or I will sue for style negligence...








No comments:

Post a Comment