Friday 25 February 2011

C'N'C show A/W 11-12

Today was an amazing day! Milan Fashion Week is in full swing and the city is buzzing with events. Today my class was so lucky that Sarah Rutson the fashion director of Lane Crawford came to Istituto Marangoni to speak to us about the roles of a Buyer and her job as a fashion director. The nicest woman ever! Very polite and answered all of our questions and was in no hurry to leave. I even ended up sharing a lift with her on the way out! Walking back home however the C'N'C show was about to start so to chance my luck for the day I sweet talked the bouncer in letting me in to see it!! Here are a few images of the show enjoy!











The venue was at Piazza Duomo according to the bouncer it's the first year they have done this!

No comments:

Post a Comment