Sunday 6 February 2011

Spring Wish List!

Today in Milan it really feels like Spring has finally arrived, the sun is out and its warm! I even had my windows wide open (normally its so cold here i'm normally standing against my heater shivering...) So I thought of rummaging a few websites to see what the offer is on the high street for new spring collections.....Thank god that Topshop does not exist in Italy otherwise my credit card would be over! I go on their website everyday looking at their new clothes and sob but secretly happy that I cant spend any money! Here are a few pieces that I found online that I would like in my new Spring wardrobe from flared camel trousers to a kimono inspired throw over to wonder the streets in. Wedges for me is a must this season I have become obsessed in finding the perfect pair (Its hard for me as I am so tall) But these ones from New Look are so cute with flowers punched trough. Well I just have to wait till Easter when I get back to the UK for some very happy shopping!



Trousers - Topshop   Top - Topshop   Bag - All Saints     
Headband - Topshop   Wedges - New Look   Rings - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment